Sioux Falls Locals Find the Positive Side to Staying at Home
We asked our Facebook fans to weigh in on how to stay positive while observing staying home recommendations. And apparently, Sioux Falls doesn't wear bras anymore. See? If you look hard enough you'll find the silver linings.
- Maria Murray Thompson I've named all the lizards in the front AND back yard! LOL
- Laine Larsen Extra quality time with the kiddo AND being able to turn up B102.7 as loud as we want!!! Along with homeschooling, he's also getting a lesson in classic rock and roll music!!! #schoolofrock
- Jolene Hallauer My house has never been cleaner and I have lost 12 lbs
- Family... face time... MUSIC ALL DAY
- Danelle Fink Snake hunting with my son in our yard...found 6 yesterday..
- Craig Tolley We have cleaned the house one end to the other & now onto the sheds outside
- Collin Grows Hang out with my dog
- Lisa Johnson Actually talking to people over the phone again, like the good ol' days! ☎️
- Lisa Halvorson-Schmidt Working from home and singing out loud and having no one to tell me keep it down!
- Renee Jones Getting the shit done that I've been putting off!
- Catherine Sample Lester Wearing slippers all day!
- Ashton Hennings Haven't worn a real bra in weeks.
- Tonja Heim No bra!
- Margo Buchholz-Logue #nobra #dogsrule
- Kevin Stene Cleaning and finding stuff! (a sea of liquor bottles looming in the background :)
Enter your number to get our free mobile app