He’s Not Always Thinking About Sex: Here are 9 Things Your Husband is Thinking About
Do you know what your husband is thinking? Is he always thinking about sex? Is he thinking about food or maybe his favorite sports team? Dave Wills is a father, husband and pastor and recently wrote an article to help ladies understand the mind of their man. He listed nine things that seem to dominate a man's mind with the hope it would start a conversation in your marriage.
Here are the 9 things your husband is always thinking about. Would you add any to the list?
- Concern for your happiness - When you are unhappy or seem to be unhappy, your husband will try to figure out how to make it right.
- Sex - It dominates your husband's thoughts.
- How to achieve more - Remind your husband that healthy relationships are the ultimate measure of success and not trophies or money.
- Searching for peace - Men mentally recharge through silence and contemplation.
- Food - Yes, men think about food all the time.
- Money - Men will always be thinking of ways to make ends meet and generate more income.
- Sports - In sports, lines are clearly drawn and the rules are known by all. Men wish all parts of life were this clear.
- Pain from the past - Men have a few major life regrets that they tend to replay in their mind.
- Leaving a legacy - Every man wants his life to count and wants to be respected by his family.
To read more about each entry, click here.