Did You Know Your Shoes Are the First Thing People Notice?
A friend of ours shared these with us and for some reason. I found most of them to be true, at least from my perspective. And the more I read them, the more intrigued I got.
Did you know:
- Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice about you. Wear nice shoes.
- If you sit for more than 11 hours a day, there's a 50% chance you'll die within the next 3 years.
- There are at least 6 people in the world who look exactly like you. There's a 9% chance that you'll meet one of them in your lifetime.
- Sleeping without a pillow reduces back pain and keeps your spine stronger.
- A person’s height is determined by their father, and their weight is determined by their mother.
- If a part of your body "falls asleep", You can almost always "wake it up" by shaking your head.
- There are three things the human brain cannot resist noticing - food, attractive people and danger.
- Right-handed people tend to chew food on their right side.
- According to Albert Einstein, if honey bees were to disappear from the earth, humans would be dead within 4 years.
- You can survive without eating for weeks, but you will only live 11 days without sleeping.
- People who laugh a lot are healthier than those who don’t.
- Laziness and inactivity kill just as many people as smoking.
- A human brain has the capacity to store 5 times as much information as Wikipedia.
- Our body gives enough heat in 30 minutes to boil 1.5 liters of water!!
- Stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve razor blades!!
- Take a 10-30 minute walk every day & while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
So what do you think? Did any of these surprise you? I do feel like I have survived years without sleep.