Fire Near Yankton Leaves 4 Homeless, Kills 6 Pets
YANKTON - A fire that gutted a mobile home west of Yankton left four people homeless and killed at least six pets.
Investigators believe the mid-day Monday blaze was sparked by combustible materials near a wood-burner.
The Daily Press & Dakotan newspaper reports (http://bit.ly/12pu8HX ) that the Red Cross is helping the people who lived in the home.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.