Sioux Falls Makes List of ’10 Hottest Job Markets In 2020′
Do you think you will be looking for a new job in 2020? If you live in Sioux Falls or any of these other cities you might be in luck.
ZipRecruiter has identified the hottest job markets for 2020. They based their findings on the growing number of job postings and the average number of job openings per job seeker as well as the median wage among other criteria.
ZipRecruiter stated that “the number of job postings is growing fastest in Fargo, North Dakota thanks to the local universities and a high-level hospital, as well as one of Microsoft’s largest corporate campuses.” And while Fargo ranked #1 on the list, Sioux Falls was closed behind at #3.
Here's is the list of the Top 10 hottest job markets in 2020:
- Fargo (North Dakota)
- Boston-Cambridge-Quincy (Massachusetts)
- Sioux Falls (South Dakota)
- Providence-New Bedford-Fall River (Rhode Island-Massachusetts)
- Portland-South Portland-Biddeford (Maine)
- San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont (California)
- Washington-Arlington-Alexandria (District of Columbia-Virginia-Maryland-West Virginia)
- Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington (Pennsylvania-New Jersey-Delaware-Maryland)
- Bismarck (North Dakota)
- New York-Northern New Jersey-Long Island (New York-New Jersey-Pennsylvania)