Downtown Sioux Falls Hosts 3rd Annual Easter Egg Hunt
There is so much to do before the big event and the arrival of a certain fuzzy, big-eared, goodie deliverer. But you might want to make some time in your schedule for a special Easter event being sponsored by some wonderful businesses in Downtown Sioux Falls.
It is a rite of spring - - the classic Easter egg hunt. This third annual family-friendly event is going on this Saturday, April 3 from 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM in downtown Sioux Falls.
You and your children are invited to wind your way through a wide variety of shops and businesses all day long.
While your kids are collecting candy-filled Easter eggs and other goodies, you might also collect a great breakfast and lunch, a new outfit for Easter Sunday, a great toy for your kids' Easter baskets, or a home decor item you just have to have!
These are the businesses participating in the Easter Egg Hunt this year:
- Candy Cloud Factory 701 N Phillips Ave
- Bloom Room 701 N Phillips Ave
- Stockyards Ag Experience 301 E Falls Park Dr
- Rehfeld’s Art & Framing 431 N Phillips Ave
- Swamp Daddy’s Cajun Kitchen 421 N Phillips Ave
- Sharing the Dream 421 N Phillips Ave
- Covert Artisan Ales & Cellar 434 E 8th St
- 605 Running Company 124 S Phillips Ave
- Five Guys 121 S Minnesota Ave
- Escape 605 119 W 10th St
- Home Porch Gifts 217 S Phillips Ave
- Child’s Play Toys 233 S Phillips Ave
- Lauriebelles 206 S Phillips Ave
- Washington Pavilion 301 S Main Ave
- CH Patisserie 309 S Phillips Ave
- Bechtold’s Jewelry 325 S Phillips Ave
- Blarney Stone 333 S Phillips Ave
You don't have to visit them in any particular order, but you can download the Easter Egg Hunt map.
One of The Most Expensive Sioux Falls Home on the Market: