Super Bowl Facts
Before watching the big game with your friends, take a quick study of some fun facts about the Super Bowl. Use a few of these little pieces at a few points thru out the party and people will think of you as somebody who knows things.
Don’t go in there and flood the people around you with everything at once. That would be a dead giveaway that you looked at this article.
Just every now and then give one piece of information. It should work good on making an impression.
Here’s a list of various Super Bowl Fun Facts: (pick out a few of your choice)
- The Packers won the first two Super Bowls, defeating the Chiefs and Raiders following the 1966 and 1967 seasons
- A Super Bowl host city can bring in over $150 million including money spent by fans, sponsors, media, and visitors.
- The Steelers have won six Super Bowls, the most of any team.
- Ten NFL teams have appeared in Super Bowl games without a win.
- The Bills are the only team to go to four consecutive Super Bowls.
- Only four teams (the Browns, Lions, Jaguars, and Texans) have never appeared in a Super Bowl.
- Miami and New Orleans have both hosted the Super Bowl 10 times.
- Of the 10 most-watched programs in U.S. television history, nine of them are Super Bowls
- Advertisers are paying as much as $3.5 million for a thirty-second spot during the Super Bowl.
Have fun at your party and don’t drink too much. Oh’ that reminds me, I forgot this:
- 51.7 million cases of beer are sold.