‘It’s So Hot’ Quotes That May Only Make Sense to South Dakotans
High temps could rise into the +100’s again in South Dakota this week. After a while you run out of way to explain how hot it’s going to get.
I do remember some of the classic colorful ways I’ve heard hot weather explained. I’ve list some of them here. But I know i’m missing some really great ones.
So, what is a great ‘It’s So Hot…’ quote that needs to be added to this list?
Top ‘It’s So Hot’ Quotes That May Only Make Sense to South Dakotans:
- It’s So Hot…I went outside to fire up the grill, and it had already lit itself.
- It’s So Hot…I saw a Robin wearing potholders to pull worms.
- It’s So Hot…Cows were giving evaporated milk.
- It’s So Hot…Chickens were laying hard boiled eggs.
- It’s So Hot…Two fire hydrants were fighting over a dog.
- It’s So Hot…The corn field popped.
- It’s So Hot…I saw a Squirrel Fanning his nuts.
Subscribe to KYBB-FM / B102.7 on