Classic Rock Meets Classic Iron: Win a 2018 Harley-Davidson Breakout Motorcycle
B102.7 and J&L Harley-Davidson are giving you a chance to win a 2018 vivid black Breakout motorcycle.
Described by Top Speed, the Breakout has "plenty of that classic Softail look, and aside from the new tank and instrumentation, this ride would look familiar to fans of the genre going all the way back to '84... you'll be glad for that deep scoop seat, 'cause it's the only thing keeping you on the bike when you grab a fistful of throttle and twist it like you mean it."
Every weekday morning (starting Monday, March 19) at around 7:20 AM Bob & Tom will give you the "B Classic Cut." Then simply listen for the song throughout the day. When you hear it call 605-332-7070.
If you're the 10th caller, you automatically win $100 and will qualify to win a brand new Harley Davidson Breakout motorcycle. There will be two chances to qualify and win cash every weekday! You can also register to win at J&L Harley-Davidson in Sioux Falls!
Contest runs March 19 - June 9, 2018.
Then on June 23, 2018, everyone who qualifies will attend the official Harley Breakout Giveaway Party at J&L Harley (must be present to win). In addition to the Grand Prize Harley Breakout, we will also be offering a First Place Prize of a Riding Academy Class + $100 J&L Harley Gift Card to be used towards a new helmet; and a Second Place Prize of a Minneapolis Getaway for 4, which includes hotel stay, four Valley Fair tickets and four tickets to a Minnesota Twins game.
As an added bonus for our app users: make sure you have the "Exclusives" notifications turned on and we will tell you when to listen!
Don't have our app? Download it today using one of the links below, then just make sure you activate the "Exclusives" notification when prompted! You can also go into the "Alerts" settings and turn them on manuallu!
We ‘Breakout’ the rock - you ‘Breakout’ the iron with B102.7!
1. Winner must comply with all of the rules of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any restrictions on age and/or residency, and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering the Contest or claiming the Prize.
2. The winner must affirm and represent that he/she is not an employee or agent of the Station or any sponsor of the Contest and is not a member of the same household of any such employee or agent.
3. In consideration of the receipt of the Prize, the winner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or other fees, including, but not limited to, any federal state or local income taxes, that are or may become payable as a result of participating in the Contest and/or receipt of the Prize.
4. The winner agrees to allow the Station and/or its designees the right to use winner’s name, likeness, portrait, recorded voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Station and/or the products and services of any of its designees.
5. The Station is not the manufacturer or distributor of the Prize. With respect to any claims that the winner may now have, or that he/she may subsequently acquire as a result of the possession and/or use of the Prize, the winner acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall look solely to others in the chain of production and distribution of the Prize to the exclusion of the Station and any sponsors of the Contest.
6. The station makes no warranties of any kind with respect to the prize, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Station hereby expressly disclaims any and all such warranties.
7. The winner expressly releases the station, and any sponsors of the contest, and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or may subsequently acquire, as a result of participating in the contest and/or receipt of the prize.
8. Winners must be present to win at the final giveaway on June 23, 2018. Giveaway will take place at J & L Harley-Davidson in Sioux Falls.
9. Employees of Townsquare Media, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
10. The station is not responsible for telephone system or internet failure, or other inability of entrants to enter due to technical malfunction. This station is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or for printing errors. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted.
11. Listeners are only eligible to enter once. Limit one (1) entry per household.
12. All federal, state and local taxes apply and are the sole responsibility of the winner.