Win a 2017 Indian Chieftain Dark Horse from B102.7, Vern Eide Moto-Plex
This is no ordinary bike. The Bee is ready to hand you the keys to a 2017 Indian Chieftain Dark Horse! This 18-hundred CC Thunder Black Smoke full-bagger is the most exciting ride of the summer. Listen daily at 11:10 and 2:10 to the Bee for your cue to call in and get qualified.
The latest addition to the Dark Horse family, this badass bagger is powered by the legendary Thunder Stroke 111 V-Twin. The sound of this motor will turn a few heads at this summer's bike rallies in South Dakota. But what really sets this bike apart are its exclusive features, like a blacked-out fairing, front forks and, of course, that unmistakable Dark Horse fuel tank.
Full instrument panel within a powered windshield will keep your favorite classic rock cranked with B102.7 on the open road.
Full contest rules listed below. Get entered again at Vern Eide Moto-Plex Indian Motorcycle of Sioux Falls and listen to the No-Repeat Workday at 11:10 AM and 2:20 PM to win on B102.7!
1. Winner must comply with all of the rules of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any restrictions on age and/or residency, and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering the Contest or claiming the Prize.
2. The winner must affirm and represent that he/she is not an employee or agent of the Station or any sponsor of the Contest and is not a member of the same household of any such employee or agent.
3. In consideration of the receipt of the Prize, the winner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or other fees, including, but not limited to, any federal state or local income taxes, that are or may become payable as a result of participating in the Contest and/or receipt of the Prize.
4. The winner agrees to allow the Station and/or its designees the right to use winner’s name, likeness, portrait, recorded voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Station and/or the products and services of any of its designees.
5. The Station is not the manufacturer or distributor of the Prize. With respect to any claims that the winner may now have, or that he/she may subsequently acquire as a result of the possession and/or use of the Prize, the winner acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall look solely to others in the chain of production and distribution of the Prize to the exclusion of the Station and any sponsors of the Contest.
6. The station makes no warranties of any kind with respect to the prize, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Station hereby expressly disclaims any and all such warranties.
7. The winner expressly releases the station, and any sponsors of the contest, and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or may subsequently acquire, as a result of participating in the contest and/or receipt of the prize.
8. Winners must be present to win at the final giveaway on July 15th, 2017.
9. Employees of Townsquare Media, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
10. The station is not responsible for telephone system or internet failure, or other inability of entrants to enter due to technical malfunction. This station is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or for printing errors. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted.
11. Listeners are only eligible to enter once.
12. All federal, state and local taxes apply and are the sole responsibility of the winner.