Most-Searched Super Bowl Party Dips In Minnesota, Iowa, and South Dakota
Google Trends has released the most popular dips for your Super Bowl party in Minnesota, Iowa, and South Dakota. I've never even heard of the one for South Dakota.
If you are going to be at a Super Bowl party in Minnesota, Iowa, or South Dakota there is a good chance your host will be serving one of these popular midwestern dips.
Google Trends released data on the most-searched dips by state. And pretty much every state has a unique favorite.
But I honestly don't know what the most searched “Pickle Dip” in South Dakota is made of...other than pickles I would guess??
Here are the Most Searched Game Day Dip Recipes In The Midwest...
-Minnesota: Taco Dip
-Iowa: Chili Cheese Dip
-South Dakota: Pickle Dip
-North Dakota: Queso Dip
-Nebraska: Blue Cheese Dip
-Wisconsin: Taco Dip
-Montana: No-Bake Peanut Butter Dip
OK...I just had to look up what is in both “Pickle Dip” and “No-Bake Peanut Butter Dip”
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- ¼ cup dill pickle juice, or to taste
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (do not use natural peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chocolate sprinkles
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Assorted dippers, such as waffle cone chips, pretzels, vanilla wafer cookies and strawberries, for serving