10 Commandments of the Sioux Falls Bike Trails
The Sioux Falls Bike Trail System rocks. But let's be honest some folks are harshing our bike trail mellow. So how about some simple guidelines to make the experience better for everyone? Can I have an Amen?
We came up with The 10 Commandments of the Sioux Falls Bike Trails:
- Thou shalt not walk or ride it in groups of 3 or more side by side.
- Thou shalt pick up your dogs crap on and along the trails.
- Honor the walker and thy rider. Let's all get along.
- Thou shalt not commit stupidity. If you are going to wear headphones, pay attention.
- Thou shalt not stretch a dog least across the trail as you walk one side and it walks the other.
- Remember the street signs and keep them holy. Yes, that means stop at all stop signs.
- Thou shalt not litter! There are garbage cans everywhere on the bike trails. Use them.
- Thou shalt not use Bluetooth speakers. We don't all need to enjoy your Techno Dumpster Rock.
- Thou shalt always alert walkers when passing on thy bike. A courteous: 'On the Left' will do.
- Thou shalt not under and circumstances text and walk the trails...EVER.
So, what commandments are we missing? What would you add?