Target Field Gets Eagles with Jimmy Buffett 2018 Stadium Tour
The Eagles – Don Henley, Joe Walsh & Timothy B. Schmit, with Vince Gill and Deacon Frey – have set initial tour dates for 2018, and Target Field in Minneapolis is set for June 30.
This will be worth the road trip with Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band opening the show.
Tickets for this once-in-a-lifetime concert go on sale December 2 at 10:00 AM. American Express Card Members will have the opportunity to purchase tickets before the general public beginning Tuesday, November 28 at 10 AM. Additional pre-sale opportunities will be available beginning Thursday, November 30. For complete ticket information, visit Eagles.com.
The History of the Eagles World Tour made it's way through Sioux Falls in June of 2015.
The tour dates for the Eagles:
Eagles 2018 itinerary:
- Wed Mar 14 - Chicago, IL @ United Center
- Mon Mar 19 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center
- Fri Mar 23 - Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
- Sat Apr 14 - Orlando, FL @ Camping World Stadium
- Sat Apr 21 - Miami, FL @ Hard Rock Stadium
- Thu May 10 - Vancouver, BC @ Rogers Arena
- Sat Jun 23 - Arlington, TX @ AT&T Stadium
- Thu Jun 28 - Denver, CO @ Coors Field
- Sat Jun 30 - Minneapolis, MN @ Target Field
- Sun Jul 15 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Center
- Fri Jul 20 - Boston, MA @TD Garden
- Thu Jul 26 - Washington, DC @ Nationals Park
- Sat Jul 28 - Philadelphia, PA @ Citizens Bank Park
UPDATE: Among the additional cities they'll now be taking flight to are Grand Rapids, Michigan, Kansas City, Missouri, Columbus, Ohio, Lexington, Kentucky, Charlotte and Raleigh, North Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina, Birmingham, Alabama, Houston, Buffalo and Pittsburgh.
All the dates can be found at Eagles.com.