Spice Up Your Super Bowl XLIX Party with These Fun Prop Bets
The Super Bowl is right around the corner and if you are looking for some extra fun during the game, you might want to consider these prop bets with your party.
Prop bets range on anything that could occur before, during, or even after the game. The bets have no limit and could be as easy as who wins the coin toss, to if Bill Belichick is caught smiling on camera. Either way, these prop bets will be a sure way to put your party over the top with your guests!
Best part of these? If you want to change them for your party, have at it! My personal favorites are listed below, but the full list of prop bets can be found at The OddsShark.
Super Bowl XLIX Prop Bets:
1) How long will the National Anthem take being performed by Idina Menzel (Over/Under 2 minutes, 1 second)
2) How many times will "Deflated Balls" be mentioned during the game itself? (Over/Under 2 1/2)
3) What color will Bill Belichick's hoodie be? (Grey 1/2, Blue 7/4, or Red 7/1)
4) Will Bill Belichick smile during the game on camera? (Yes 3/2, No 1/2)
5) What song will Katy Perry perform first? (Firework 3/2, Roar 3/2, This is How We Do 5/1, Dark Horse 12/1, E.T. 12/1, Wide Awake 12/1, Waking Up in Vegas 20/1)
6) What color of Gatorade will be dumped on the winning coaches head? (Orange 3/2, Yellow 5/2, Water 3/1, Red 15/2, Blue 15/2, or Green 10/1)
7) Will the team that wins the coin toss win the game? (Yes or No. Even)
8) Which team wins the coin toss? (New England or Seattle. Even)
9) How many viewers will the game have? (Over/Under 113 million)
10) How many times will Gisele (Brady) Bundchen be shown on TV? (Over/Under 1 1/2)
Best of luck! Hope you enjoy the company and the game this weekend!