Rock Report: Special Guns N’ Roses Cocktails to Celebrate Band’s Las Vegas Residency
Blabbermouth reports that during the band’s November run, The Joint, Vinyl, and all of Hard Rock’s bars will serve themed drinks dedicated to Guns N’ Roses, carefully crafted by the venue’s mixology experts. There are six specialty items in all and they include:
– Patience Punch – This tasty treat consists of Ketel One, Triple Sec, pineapple juice, orange juice and grenadine. Knock one back for $10.
– November Rain – The tart concoction consists of Belvedere Lemon Tea and fresh lemonade. It costs $10.
– Liquid Dream Shot – This fruity libation features a mix of Absolut Raspberry, Absolut Vanilla, Blue Curacao, pineapple juice and grenadine. Drink one down for $9.
– The Axl Rose – Bound to be a favorite, this drink comes with Champagne, cranberry juice and belvedere vodka. It costs $10.
– Paradise City Limits – Consists of Cruzan Rum, Watermelon Picker, pineapple juice and grenadine. It costs $8.
– Welcome to the Jungle – Just like the song, this one packs a punch. The drink includes Jim Beam, Triple Sec, Midori, Blue Curacao, pineapple juice and sweet and sour. It costs $8.
The drinks will be available at all Hard Rock Hotel & Casino bars between Oct. 31 and Nov. 24, the length of the band’s run at the venue. The ‘Appetite for Democracy’ residency is expected to cover songs from throughout Guns N’ Roses’ career, with the band performing special set lists each night. For ticketing information, check the Hard Rock website here.