Maggot Omelet with Toast
Boy, the one thing I love about omelets is that you can put anything you want in them. But I've never had a hankering' for a maggot omelet. That is reportedly what Wayne Foster-Wells got in his. Mr. Wells is an unemployed father of 9. He was in the hospital visiting his wife who was, yes, there to give birth to the latest of their litter. Mr. Wells was at the Royal Gwent Hospital in Newport. Mr Foster-Wells was eating the breakfast in the hospital’s caffiteria when he said he realised towards the end of the meal that there was a maggot on his plate. The South Wales Argus reported that:
Mr Foster-Wells said: “It was your standard fry-up with omelette, bacon, sausage and tomatoes, but towards the end of the meal I noticed a maggot on the plate. “I immediately told the other people eating the breakfast, but they carried on eating. “I then spoke to the hospital staff but they didn’t seem bothered."
I would thing they'd be bothered by all the vomiting going on? What is the worst thing that you've accidentally eaten or heard of anyone eating?