Grand Theft Auto 5 Title Update to Fix Deleted Characters
Rockstar Games has released a title update that should address the loss of game progress in the GTA Online portion of Grand Theft Auto 5.
The update is now available for the PlayStation 3 and the Xbox 360 and should fix many of the problems plaguing players on GTA Online. Some examples of issues include vehicle purchases not being saved in the cloud and losing gameplay progress, as well as character deletion.
According to the press release, the update fixes the following issues:
- Fixes multiple issues causing character deletion or other loss of progress
- Fixes issues causing infinite loading, infinite sky cams, and missing interface options between jobs
- Fixes an issue causing the "replay" option to be locked out on certain jobs
- Fixes an issue where a player would become stuck in the mod garage when respraying a Sanchez motor bike
- Fixes an issue where the Player became stuck inside Los Santos Customs during Online tutorial flow.
- Fixes an issue causing the loss of guns and ammo
- Fixes issues causing GTA races ending early because of players spawning too far ahead
- Fixes issues in Last Team Standing where sessions would not progress past the lobby
- Fixes issues with network errors when joining Last Team Standing using Quick Job
- Added clarifications around when a player is using a temporary character in GTA Online during Rockstar Cloud server outages
- Adjusts the monetary penalty for being killed in a One on One match