The $2 beers would have to wait Monday evening as the owners of Zippers Gentlemen's Club in Milford, Iowa would instead wade through the scorched rubble of their strip club.

The blaze broke out Sunday evening with Spirit lake Fire Dept. responding. According to Explore Okoboji, there were some patrons inside when the fire began, but were all able to get out safely.

There has been no word yet on the cause of the blaze and an investigation continues.

Zippers recently upgraded to new carpet and chairs, according to their Facebook page.

There was also a fire at Zippers back in 2012, when the Pepsi machine caught on fire.

Five years later, it's another fire. This time, it looks like a total loss.

Well, there goes Topless Tuesday.


See Also:

Sign Up for Our Newsletter

Enter your email to receive the latest news, contests, concert announcements and more directly to your inbox!