B Rock Note: After More Than 2,500 Shows, Ozzy Osbourne Will Say Goodbye to the Road
After five decades in the music industry and more than 2,500 shows, Ozzy Osbourne will say goodbye to the road with the Farewell World Tour.
He says, "People keep asking me when I'm retiring. This will be my final world tour, but I can't say I won't do some shows here and there."
Osbourne will begin this final tour in Mexico on May 5, before launching a string of dates in South America, then in Europe and finally in North America. You can see the latest tour dates below. Details of the North American leg of the tour will be announced in 2018.
This tour is likely to run into 2020.
As they begin to add to these already listed cities, Ozzy fans in Sioux Falls are certainly hoping that we're on his radar. We could certainly guarantee a packed house at the Denny Sanford Premier Center.
Here's the select cities - so far:
Ozzy Osbourne Farewell Tour Dates
- May 5: Mexico — TBA
- May 8: Santiago, Chile —TBA
- May 11: Buenos Aires, Argentina — TBA
- May 13: São Paulo, Brazil— TBA
- May 16: Curitiba, Brazil — TBA
- May 18: Belo Horizonte, Brazil — TBA
- May 20: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil — TBA
- June 1: Moscow, Russia — Olympiisky
- June 3: St. Petersburg, Russia — Ice Palace (Ledovi Dvorets)
- June 6: Finland — TBA
- June 8: Solvesborg, Sweden — Sweden Rock Festival
- June 10: Donington, UK — Download Festival
- June 13: Prague, Czech Republic — Airport Letnany
- June 15: Paris, France — Download Festival
- June 17: Italy — TBA
- June 20: Halden, Norway — Tons of Rock Festival
- June 22: Copenhagen, Denmark — Copenhell Festival
- June 24: Dessel, Belgium —Graspop Metal Meeting
- June 26: Krakow, Poland — Impact Festival
- June 28: Oberhausen, Germany — König-Pilsnet Arena
- June 30: Madrid, Spain — Download Festival
- July 2: Lisbon, Portugal — Meo Arena