Cinco de Mayo Fiesta Brings Thousands to Sioux Falls [PHOTOS]
Cinco de Mayo is usually celebrated on May 5, but that didn't stop thousands of people from coming out to Falls Park in Sioux Falls to celebrate the Cinco de Mayo Fiesta on Saturday.
Around Sioux Falls: Almost Time to Open The Birdcage [PHOTOS]
With a new season just around the corner, the grounds crew get the Sioux Falls Stadium (The Birdcage) ready for another season of Sioux Falls Canaries baseball.
NSA Hires New Director, Familiar Face to Oversee Spy Operations
In light of a federal appeals court ruling that the NSA program to collect info American's telephone calls is illegal, the organization has hired a new director.
News in Pictures: Images from Around the World
It is a well known saying that "a picture is worth a thousand words." Check out some of the images making news from around the region, the country and the world.
Product Recall: Whistler Recalls Jump&Go Portable Jumpstart and Power Supply Units Due to …
The jumpstart’s lithium battery can overheat and cause the units to melt, catch fire and ignite nearby items, posing a fire hazard to consumers.
Now, I'm not a big fan of selfies, but if everyone looked as good as Sara does in a selfie, well then, Selfie Sticks for everyone!
Product Recall: Shark Vacuum Cleaners Recalled by Euro-Pro Due to Shock Hazard
The aluminum wand can disconnect from the vacuum cleaner’s handle and remain energized with electricity, posing a risk of electric shock.
Product Recall: Trek Recalls Bicycles Equipped with Front Disc Brakes to Replace Quick Rel…
An quick release lever on the bicycle’s front wheel can come into contact with the front disc brake assembly, causing the front wheel to come to a sudden stop.
Product Recall: Hair Dryers Recalled by AG Hair Due to Electrocution Hazard
The hair dryers do not have an immersion protection device, which guards against electrocution or shock if the dryer is immersed in water.
Product Recall: Homelite Recalls Electric Blower Vacuums Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
Hazard: The blower vacuum can overheat, spark and catch on fire posing fire and burn hazards.